Year of Publication: 2016
Author(s) : David Yousem
• Exclusive test preparation on every NIS area, including business, ethics, safety, quality improvement, resuscitation techniques, and medications used by radiologists.
• 600 multiple-choice questions with answers and rationales provide a practical and solid foundation for exams and clinical practice.
• Author David M. Yousem, MD, MBA and his colleagues at the Johns Hopkins Department of Radiology share years of expertise in radiology education, quality assurance, and business topics.
• A single, easy-to-use source for thorough review of the NIS topics you’ll encounter on exams and in your radiology practice.
• Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.