Publisher: Academic Press
Year of Publication: 2020
Author(s) : Jahangir MoiniPirouzPiran
Functional and Clinical Neuroanatomy: A Guide for Health Care Professionals is a comprehensive, yet easy-to read, introduction to neuroanatomy that covers the structures and functions of the central, peripheral and autonomic nervous systems. The book also focuses on the clinical presentation of disease processes involving specific structures. It is the first review of clinical neuroanatomy that is written specifically for nurses, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, medical students and medical assistants who work in the field of neurology. It will also be an invaluable resource for graduate and postgraduate students in neuroscience.
With 22 chapters, including two that provide complete neurological examinations and diagnostic evaluations, this book is an ideal resource for health care professionals across a wide variety of disciplines.
• Written specifically for "mid-level" providers in the field of neurology
• Provides an up-to-date review of clinical neuroanatomy based on the latest guidelines
• Provides a logical, step-by-step introduction to neuroanatomy
• Offers hundreds of full-color figures to illustrate important concepts
• Highlights key subjects in "Focus On" boxes
• Includes Section Reviews at critical points in the text of each chapter