Publisher: CRC Press
Year of Publication: 2016
Author(s) : John P. Glaser
John Glaser has been an astute observer and recognized leader in the health care industry for over thirty years. He has written a regular column for Hospitals & Health Networks in which he comments on a wide range of topics, including improving organizational performance through health information technology (HIT), changes in HIT architecture, challenges in leveraging data, and the evolution of the role of IT leadership.
• Features a collection of the most widely read articles in Hospitals & Health Networks written by John Glaser, one the most recognized and respected professionals in the industry
• Provides articles on HIT applications and analytics challenges
• Discusses improving organizational performance through HIT
• Supplies HIT industry observations
• Includes a foreword by Russ Branzell, President and CEO of the College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME)
• Co-published with Health Forum, Inc.