Publisher: CRC Press
Year of Publication: 2016
Author(s) : Adrian Kendal Dixon, David J. Bowden, Bari M. Logan, Harold Ellis
First published in 1991, Human Sectional Anatomy set new standards for the quality of cadaver sections and accompanying radiological images. Now in its fourth edition, this unsurpassed quality remains and is further enhanced by the addition of new material.
The superb full-colour cadaver sections are compared with CT and MRI images, with accompanying, labelled, line diagrams. Many of the radiological images have been replaced with new examples for this latest edition, captured using the most up-to date imaging technologies to ensure excellent visualization of the anatomy. The photographic material is enhanced by useful notes with details of important anatomical and radiological features.
Beautifully presented in a convenient and portable format, the fourth edition of this popular pocket atlas continues to be an essential textbook for medical and allied health students and those taking postgraduate qualifications in radiology, surgery and medicine, and an invaluable ready-reference for all practising anatomists, radiologists, radiographers, surgeons and medics.
• Contains superbly photographed cadaver sections showing realistic color
• Provides new, improved radiological images using the most up-to-date equipment
• Includes new dissections of the skull and brain
• Uses comprehensive labeling updated with current terminology
• Adds notes that give extra detail on anatomical and radiological features