Global SPECT market is expected to witness upsurge in its revenue owing to extensive research in development of diagnostic and therapeutic treatment.
• Global Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography Market revenue is expected to increase at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period (2017–2027).
• By product type, single imaging gamma cameras market dominated the global SPECT market in 2016, and is expected to continue to do so.
• North America Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography Market accounted for largest revenue share of 40.5% in 2016.
• Asia Pacific excluding Japan is expected to experience highest CAGR of 8.9% over 2017–2027, primarily due to growing incidence of chronic disorders and rise in aging population.
• GE Healthcare
• Siemens Healthcare
• Koninklijke Philips N.V.
• Bruker Corporation
• Mediso Ltd.
• Digirad Corporation
• Spectrum Dynamics Medical
• DDD-Diagnostic A/S
• MiE America, Inc.
• Beijing Hamamatsu Photon Techniques INC.
• SHENZHEN BASDA MEDICAL APPARATUS CO., LTD.
• NuCare Inc.
• Growing per capita expenditure and increasing government initiatives in Global
• Rising aging population and increasing product innovation
• Rising global demand for effective diagnostic techniques
• Global Increase in the Healthcare Expenditure
• High cost of instruments and reagents
• Lack of awareness
• Dearth of Trained and skilled specialists and professionals
• Mergers and acquisitions activity by key players
• Increase in cardiovascular diseases
• Increasing Discretionary Funding for Research and Development Activities
Emerging technological advancement in SPECT devices is a major factor expected to drive revenue growth of global Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography Market
Growing wealth is becoming a strong driver for health spending in developing markets
Overall Market Approach:
Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography Market is fragmented with very few major players operating globally.
North America represents the most lucrative market for Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography, followed by Western Europe and APEJ.
Although hospital End User segment dominated the global market in 2016, diagnostic imaging centers segment is expected to be the fastest growing end use segment, primarily due to adoption of Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography.
Key Differentiating Strategy: Companies are focusing on driving growth in mature markets so as to maximize growth prospects.