ThedaCare Regional Medical Center aims to modernise the hopsital campus and expand healthcare services.
During the construction, the existing serives in the emergency department will remain open. In addition, it also includes addition of space to feature Graduate Medical Education (GME) Program which provides formal medical education and training for Medical Doctors and Doctors of Osteopathic Medicine.
Some of the features of the transformation include:
• Designing additional care space, expanding and redesigning emergency department.
• Providing an added ThedaStar Air Medical Program Helipad next to emergency department for easy transfer of patients.
• Increasing specialised space to care for stroke patients as a Comprehensive Stroke Center.
• Creating new environment for Women’s Center including diagnostics and imaging, mammography and bone density testing.
• Improving Family Birth Center, by allowing families to welcome little ones into the world in a modern, comfortable and soothing environment.
• Upgrading operating rooms with advanced robotic surgical equipment and designing four dedicated robotics for providing better outcomes of patients and to develop an outstanding teaching environments in robotic surgery.
• Main floor designed with additional dining area for the convenience of visitors and team members.
The modernisation of the hospital campus is expected to be completed by the end of 2023.
|Name||ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Neenah|